Battlefield fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a multi-system clan covering all shooting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
edmac99

Gamer Points : 3

top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper Empty
PostSubject: top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper   top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:32 am

# 5 augbar. lmg with good range and rate of fire all around gun#4 tar 21. assault rifle great range damage and fire rate. #3 scar h. with scavenger its an unstoppable gun from close range 2 long range .#2 acr great gun no recoil and 5 shot kill. and the #1 gun in mw2 is by far the m16a4 great fire rate range damage and no recoil. 3 shot kill sometimes 1 with stopping power. Now the best sniper is by far the barret 50.cal great fire rate and 1 shot kill. Also the ebr and wa 2000 are overrated they just shoot like a fal. Intervention is great for quick scoping
Back to top Go down
carcam18
Clan Leader

Gamer Points : 15

PostSubject: UMP   top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 pm

ump with lightweight and marathion is unstopable..... way better than any of those other classes
Back to top Go down
lucasicool
Admin
lucasicool

Gamer Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper   top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:50 pm

screw you guys.... i roll with a FAL with silencer and HOLO
then i use bling pro stopping power and marathon
Back to top Go down
football.craze5

Gamer Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper   top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:57 pm

nah all you guys are crazy i use ACR heartbeat and FMJ with magnum tac knife and bling pro and stoping power pro and comando pro and final stand for my deathstreak and for my equiptment i use a claymore and a stun granade and for my killstreaks i use care pakage preditor missle and a pavelow. THATS HOW I ROLL BEEEOCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
lucasicool
Admin
lucasicool

Gamer Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper   top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 pm

nah man your trippin BAWLS.... i use a NUKE... THTS it.... MY ONLY WEAPON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper   top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top 5 mw2 weapons and best sniper
Page 1 of 1