Battlefield fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a multi-system clan covering all shooting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lucasicool
Admin
lucasicool

Gamer Points : 54

The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers) Empty
PostSubject: The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers)   The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 pm

WARNING: if an app isn't made you will be removed from the clan promptly

The requirements:Over the Age of 13, owning and frequently use a microphone is recommended

1.What is your PSN username or LIVE gamertag?
PSN:lucasicool
LIVE:

2. What games did you join the clan for?
I joined for MAG, CoD4, CoD5, Uncharted 2, and BFBC2

3.In a few sentences (3-5) please describe why you joined this clan.
I joined this clan in an effort to play more organized online shooters rather than just running around in a feeble attempt to get kills and level up. I also joined so as to have more people to play with.

4. Do you have a gamebattles account? (if not please make one) www.gamebattles.com
Yes, I do User: lucasicool

5: What is your past clan experience: i have started a few 10 or so member clans but then joined and rose through the ranks in a MAG clan called the Men of Valor.

6: are you in another clan now? yes i am still in the Men of Valor but no longer in a helping (leadership) position

leader will respond and reply to your application soon

Thanks, Lucas

Last edited by lucasicool on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carcam18
Clan Leader

Gamer Points : 15

The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers)   The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:38 pm

PSN:
LIVE: carcam18

I joined for all the Call of Duties, and BFBC2

I joined this clan in an effort to play more organized online shooters rather than just running around in a feeble attempt to get kills and level up. I also joined so as to have more people to play with.

4. Do you have a gamebattles account? (if not please make one) www.gamebattles.com
Yes, I do User: carcam18

5: What is your past clan experience: none much, although i have been on gamebattles teams before
6: are you in another clan now? nope im not
Back to top Go down
Gifted1991

Gamer Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers)   The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 pm

PSN:
LIVE:Gifted1991

I joined for BFBC2

I joined this clan in an effort to play more organized online shooters

Yes, I do User: Gifted1991

5: What is your past clan experience: no

6: are you in another clan now? no
Back to top Go down
lucasicool
Admin
lucasicool

PostSubject: Re: The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers)   The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:29 pm

good job buddy i heard drake recruited you... your in...
Back to top Go down
Logan17

Gamer Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers)   The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:49 pm

I want in im friends with drake he requested me
Back to top Go down
lucasicool
Admin
lucasicool

PostSubject: Re: The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers)   The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:20 pm

im sorry but you along with anyone else must make an application along with all others... you can get in that way though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers)   The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BFG application form (copy and paste this to your thread and delete my answers)
Page 1 of 1