Battlefield fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a multi-system clan covering all shooting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Shelledfade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelledfade

Gamer Points : 3

Application - Shelledfade Empty
PostSubject: Application - Shelledfade   Application - Shelledfade Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:43 pm

1.What is your PSN username or LIVE gamertag?
PSN: None
LIVE: Armedsauce - No longer active.

I saw that PC members were needed in the bad company 2 pc forums.

2. What games did you join the clan for?
I joined for CoD5, and BFBC2 for PC and possible starcraft 2 if that has any future with this clan. I'm currently playing the beta. But mostly just joined this clan for MW2 and Bad company 2 on PC.

3.In a few sentences (3-5) please describe why you joined this clan.
I'm a high level competitive gamer. Losing isn't an option for me. If I'm not winning, I'm not playing the game as it was meant to be played. I'm looking for a clan to get competitive with and just to simply dominate all and any other competition that is available.

4. Do you have a gamebattles account? (if not please make one) www.gamebattles.com
Yes, I do User: Shelledfade

5: What is your past clan experience: I have been in multiple clans over the years. Usually they always just fell apart or got disbanded. Been trying to find a clan for a while now, one that is on par with my own skill level. But it is hard finding people that are as good as I am Sad

6: are you in another clan now? Currently no. However I did just leave Modest gamer because they were not skilled enough. Also I am disbanding my gamebattles team. Even though we went 5-0 , it was disbanded for reasons such as members had to busy schedules and lives to live.

leader will respond and reply to your application soon

Cool. Also..

I'm 23, boston Mass. I swear frequently but its all in good fun on TS3/Vent. I play on east coast. I will no participate in any servers other than low-ping east-coast servers. I don't tolerate playing in lag, and bad company 2 has a lot of it, so for this reason I will only play in east-coast servers on bad company 2. If that is an issue with you then that will be a big issue for me.

Here are my statistics in Detail http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Shelledfade . My play style is aggressive attacker. I do not snipe, unless I'm sniping with a rifle.

I have been a member of gamebattles since Jun 28, 2004. I used to play xbox-xbox360 but moved to PC-only about a year ago.

If this application gets accepted I'm looking for a high level position on the PC MW2 and PC bad company 2 competitive position. If any are available. I have almost reached a 3.0 k/d in MW2 on PC, rank 9 prestige, over 50,000 kills.
If this application gets accepted for me it is a touch and go process. I need to play with the players, get to know people and basically test the clan out and make sure everything works out, then I will be a part of the clan. If that is not acceptable then that will also be an issue.
Back to top Go down
lucasicool
Admin
lucasicool

Gamer Points : 54

Application - Shelledfade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Shelledfade   Application - Shelledfade Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:41 pm

hello,
I see that you are very skilled and im glad you checked us out. If you would like to stay in this clan because, currently the only pc players are myself and you, I dont even have BFBC2 for pc. I would like you to make a thread in the BFBC2 clan recruitment forums for our clan recruiting strictly pc gamers so as to allow you to stay in our clan.
Back to top Go down

Application - Shelledfade
Page 1 of 1